Thursday, February 21, 2013

warning: potty humor

I just need to write this down so I can remember it in desperate times. The last couple of days have been really bad depression days. I've felt so sad that I didn't want to leave the house. The reason why is that I felt so HUGE in all my clothes. I was cramping and I couldn't breathe my belly was so big. I felt like my stomach looked like I was already 9 months pregnant and I was so uncomfortable! I honestly couldn't bend over...I shouldn't feel like this yet! I didn't know what to do! I know that you seem to grow in pregnancy overnight but this was crazy!!

Then...I had a marvelous experience in the bathroom. And the huge belly was GONE! I was back to my tiny, barely there baby bump. Phew!

If any of you have ever experienced constipation and gas like that...well, then we are friends.

Just to be clear, I didn't use a laxative. That was my body all on its own. Pretty impressive.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! This gave me a good laugh. Ohhhhhhh pregnancy and all the things people don't tell you about :) I recommend a spoonful of Metamucil in a cup of orange juice at least twice a week just to keep things happy.

    ReplyDelete