Monday, February 18, 2013

Beautiful Houston

Now that I'm getting bigger and bigger every day, it has become harder to run. Luckily though I've been able to log in the miles a couple days per week and it helps me feel a tiny bit better about my voracious appetite. Which, by the way, is embarrassing. Like for example, Ben and I sat down to eat lunch on Sunday. I compared our plates. I had a huge ham and cheese sandwich...ben was having Kashi cereal with strawberries. Um, yeah. Something weird happened. In Ben's defense, we had bought that Kashi a while ago and it needed to be eaten...usually I would down that stuff but pregnancy has completely changed to my taste buds to that of a man's. Ugh. Will I be this way forever???

Anyway, we have had some of the most gorgeous days here in Houston. Here are so pics of the trails I roam...as well as the 20 weeks pic (well, almost 20 weeks:))






1 comment: