Saturday, June 1, 2013

Maternity Photo Shoot

A big shout out and THANKS to the wonderful and talented Amber Dowdle who did these photos for us! We love them and are so SO happy with how they turned out!!!

Here is just a few of the favorites:






























This photo shoot helped me so much. Throughout this whole pregnancy I've been either extremely sick or extremely large...and as a dancer/runner it is hard for me to see my body change in such a profound way. So it was wonderful to finally embrace the inevitable changes that pregnancy comes with and celebrate the fact that I'm growing a human LIFE inside of me!!! Thanks again to Amber (and Ben) for helping me feel better about my pregnant body:)

5 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful! You and Ben both radiate that soon-to-be-parent glow! Love ya!

    P.S.- Also, yes, Amber is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. I love the dress:) You are so beautiful Callista! Also- the pics with Ben turned out GREAT and are not in the least bit awkward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful! I love all of them! And you have never ever been large! You are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is Heather Rowe from church. I have to admit that I am blog stalking you. :) These pictures are gorgeous! Amber is so talented. It doesn't hurt that she had such beautiful people to take pictures of. Best wishes to you and your family as you welcome your son into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous Callista! Great pictures of your cute little family. I understand the whole being a dancer and watching your body change with a pregnancy. You will be glad to know that your body is amazing and will go back. I love you!
    Laura Green

    ReplyDelete